For details on these and all our hundreds of other props including quantities and pricing
Link to our main index page here
For details on pricing and delivery costs please contact us email@example.com
Chinese Theme Props (Prop Hire)
Hire / Installation/ General Booking Terms and Conditions updated June 2018
1.We may require you to pay a deposit for the Hire of Props, which will be advised by ourselves and will be retained by us in the event of loss or damage to the Props, if the deposit does not cover the full replacement costs additional charges may still be made
2.Our Props are assumed to be hired to one location only. If you wish to take the Props to another location or on tour this will incur additional charges to be advised by ourselves
3.Hires are responsible for all necessary permission and consents for use of the Props in the location of use and ensuring the Props are stored and used in accordance with all laws and regulations. Please keep Props both dry and away from heat.. some props may be flammable
4.You may inspect the Props prior to placing your order by agreement so to confirm suitability and condition
5.If an item is not available for any reason, we will notify and offer an alternative
6.Unless otherwise agreed we need to receive full payment from you in cleared funds 7 days before commencement of the Hire Services. Our Booking Terms and Conditions Cancellation terms apply to cancelled or Postponed events. non payment does not constitute cancellation and charges will still be applied.
7.Delivery and Collection by us , if arranged will only be to and from ground floor loading bay or Main Entrance, unless otherwise agreed. We operate a single person delivery.
8.If you are not present for delivery and/or collection, our collection or delivery note is final and conclusive evidence of the Props delivered, quality and condition..
9.If you arrange your own collection and or Return we may refuse to release Props to unsuitable transport. You must insure the Props from despatch/ delivery by us until such Props are received back by us You must test electrical Props before use and only use electrical Props in conjunction with a Residual Current Device (RCD).
10.Props are only for use Indoors unless otherwise agreed..
11.Title/Ownership in the Props shall remain with us at all times.
12.You must pay for all losses and damage to hire items in full and you agree that these sums will be charged to your credit/debit card or invoiced for payment. You are required to ask for Insurance/replacement values on items if not notified on the Hire contract
13.Props must be returned or ready for collection and repackaged in same condition as they were received. Props may not be modified, adjusted, painted or otherwise altered without written permission and agreement.
14.Our hire charge is payable even if the Props are returned unused
15.If props are retained for longer than the notified/agreed duration additional costs will be incurred, pro rata to initial hire.
16.You must provide us with sufficient time and access, as advised by us, to perform the Installation Services.
17.You are responsible for acquiring any necessary permission, consents or licences to allow us to perform the Installation Services and we will assess the Venue for suitability for providing any Installation service
18.We may charge you if you extend or alter access/breakout timings of your event or change the Venue for which the quotation was originally provided.
19.Please note that any dimensions supplied for Props and Services are approximate only.
20.We will advise you on the limits to our installation service
General Booking Terms and Conditions
In these terms Unices ltd and its trading names and its trading name of Chinese Theme Props Hire of Briar House Caldbec Hill Battle TN33 OJR are referred to as ChineseThemeProps
1. Any dissatisfaction with the service provided by ChineseThemeProps or our sub contractors should be notified immediately to the ChineseThemeProps event manager or supervisor on site. Claims cannot be accepted or dealt with after the event unless this has been done.
2. Whilst every effort will be made to complete all contracts and bookings as specified, the total liability of ChineseThemeProps in 'any' circumstances is limited to the maximum value of our contract with the client , except for claims arising from any injury or death to persons or damage to tangible property, and which is caused or contributed to by ChineseThemeProps or by anyone acting under its direction or control or on its behalf, or (b) which arises alleging that the services or a deliverable or the use of a deliverable infringes any intellectual property right of any third party."
3. Where ChineseThemeProps employ sub contractors and Artists as part of a package at events, our liability for ‘no show' or dissatisfaction with the service or entertainment provided is limited to the value of our contract with those service suppliers.
4.In the event of inclement or unsuitable weather or other venue unavailability the full fee will still be payable for services and entertainments provided even if no performance or activity takes place.
5.. It is the promoters/organisers/clients responsibility to notify ChineseThemeProps of any access problems to the venue, or limitations within or at the venue relating to the service we are to provide. If for any reason we are unable to provide the service due to unreasonable access, or lack of access, or unsuitable venue, this will be treated as a cancellation of our service and cancellation conditions will apply.
6.. ChineseThemeProps and its sub contractors reserve the right to refuse, without explanation, access to any activity or piece of equipment for reasons of Health and Safety or suitability.
7. ChineseThemeProps will only operate within generally accepted standards of Health and Safety and our staff on site reserve the right to refuse to provide services that contravene standards or the terms of our insurance.
8. If the performance time is extended then a fee equivalent to the full fee divided by the number of hours will be used as the fee payable per additional hour or part therof.
9. Post Event Payment terms are strictly 7 days, unless otherwise quoted or agreed in writing. These terms take preference over any client existing payment terms.
10. Cancellation terms apply once a booking has been accepted, either verbally or in writing. ChineseThemeProps cancellation terms apply and take preference over any such terms in clients standard terms. Unless otherwise indicated, For cancellations more than 6 months 25% of contract value. For cancellations more than 3 months, less than 6 months 50%. More than 1 month, less than 3 months 70%. Cancellations within 1 month of the event 100%.
11. Whilst ChineseThemeProps will endeavor to complete all contracts as fully and successfully as possible we can accept no liability for circumstances beyond our control.
12. Future bookings for artists, entertainments or Services contracted by ChineseThemeProps for a client or bookings arising from an introduction should be handled by this office for a period of 16 months from this event or a payment of commission will be due
13. If ChineseThemeProps is prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract by any cause which arises from or is attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, unavailability of raw materials, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, transport disruption, fire, flood, storm, terrorist attack, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom, then it shall have no liability in respect of the performance of such of its obligations as are prevented by those events
Hire and Performance Booking Confirmations /will refer to applicable items in the listing below. These are in addition to any terms , Conditions and restrictions already listed
Conditions applicable as indicated on Contract
The promotor of the event or activity must ensure that they have all the necessary licences and permissions applicable for the service,entertainment or activity equipment being provided on their premesis. They must also provide if and as indicated overleaf the following
1. Reasonable access
2. Reasonable access for equipment and props.
3. Suitable changing facilities for artistes, with a lockable space for belongings.
4. Access to a suitable electrical supply
5. Performance space suitable for fulfillment of requirements.
6. Suitable preparation area or equipment storage area.
7. Venue Location plan / Site Plan
8. Security for the performance with adequate trained and licensed staff.
9. Suitable refreshments for artists / staff
10. Parking facilities for artists/performers/production staff vehicles
11. Cover in the event of wet weather
12. Specific requirements as indicated on any rider.